Tuesday 9 August 2011

Tuesday August 9th



Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. 
Use it. Dwell in possibility. 
Oprah Winfrey 


I am part of Pixie Campbell's awesome SouLodge, wild woman virtual retreat. I feel it in my bones that this is the beginning of a great adventure, a time for much spiritual growth. I feel honoured to be in the company of a pretty special group of women; when women circle magic is made. The card in the background is full of elephant totem magic ( click here for her gorgeous etsy shop), sent to me as a welcome by the lovely Pixie- straight away I feel I belong. What a wonderful feeling to have.

2 comments:

Just a Girl said...

Yeah! I thought I saw your name at the Lodge. So glad to be practicing beside you!

Unknown said...

i love dwelling in that place - possibilities.

hope your journey is magical.