Saturday 28 November 2009

Glorious Moments

I began another e-course today, (I am rapidly turning into an e-course junkie and proud of it!) this time created by the wonderful SARK. The title is Juicy Journaling and it promises a treasure chest of writing adventures. I began today and spent hours and hours writing; I cannot remember the last time I did this, feeling the words pour out, feeling fully immersed in my craft. Here is my first poem of the course, on the theme of glorious moments:


MOMENTS ( A LIST)


Waking, a day full to the brim of possibilities,
Purring felines healing with every vibration,
Pages after page of nourishment for the soul,
Dancing brushes drinking in sparks of life,
A crisp breeze blowing the cobwebs away,
Magnificent Goddess journeys, daring to adventure,
A darkened room, fairy lights twinkling gently, whispering happiness,
Moon gazing, the insects of the night accompanying with their haunting melody,
Hands covered in earth, a rainbow of colours and scent sharing such beauty,
The sun warming my senses,
The taste of childhood in left over biscuit dough,
Capturing a perfect moment in a lens,
A gallery of my creation,
Crisp sharpened pencils and a multitude of papers,
Cocooned on a train, watching the land move past like a delicious painting, so vibrant,
Earthy autumn leaves meandering, the rhythm of life with every crunch under foot,
Treasure in the form of a handwritten letter, anticipation in the opening, reading over and over,
The essence of silence, of time,
Opinions being read, being heard, feeling alive,
Pride in a word, a phrase, a sentence,
The intensity of friendships both comfortably familiar and sparkling new,
Precious story telling,
The sparkle, the glamour of a bygone age,
Rolling of dice,moving of counters, laughter of those loved,
Candle light, mesmerising, thought provoking,
Falling a sleep after a day of living my truth.


Here is a link to SARK's website, if you want to find out more:


http://www.planetsark.com/JuicyJournaling.htm

3 comments:

Steffi said...

Beautiful! Beautiful words, beautiful images!

Sally H said...

Wow! Fabulous poem! looking forward to reading more!

Lis said...

Bravo lovely goddess! So excited to see the seeds of your intentions from the final week of our course blossoming here in a magnificent poem! I love love love it! I know you will enjoy the Sark course ... i find i have gone back over some of the lessons and have come up with new stuff.


Magical ♥ I look forward to seeing your writing blossom. I hope we can stay in touch (as a fellow ecourse addict, I'm sure we'll be together soon)